[IP] Chat

Pumpers & Friends,
     I will be in chat in anytime room for the next hour drop in. If you like to host a chat room, please write to me and I will add you to the list. As you have seen from past posts about chat, we are losting some Great Chatters to host rooms. I will miss them :-(  .
I will try my best to kept the line-up filled. I have the time as long as I stay out of the hospital. Next week I will be having my hands worked on so if you want to see if I can type with one finger and still do a chat drop in and check my skills out. So............................