[IP] How can you tell the difference

SSP Said>>>>>>>OK, so my question is...I ate lunch...bg is 129, so tell me
irritable and sluggish???  HEH HEH    Sara Smarty Pants<<<<<<<<SNIP

Isn't that a rhetorical questions? sorta like when I mention hot weather
makes me feel bitchy.....some folks reply "how can you tell the
difference??"  Heh, Heh.   You know, the IT group gave me my address as
BRICH (short for B. Richardson), just because they could yell it down the
halls and not get into trouble..  fortunately I seem to a "loveable bitch"
and wear the name proudly.   .
(Love ya, Sara, just had to say it. .
Bonnie Richardson