Re: [IP] Height (and lack thereof...)

In a message dated 08/14/2000 7:51:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< So I'm curious--are most of you "oldtimers" shorter than your siblings and
 >  parents?  And are most of our children with diabetes less affected in this
 >  way?   >>

I was diagnosed at three years old, and I am much shorter than my brother,
who is not diabetic.  I am 4'11" and my brother is 6'.  It sure is a good
thing our numbers aren't reversed -- I wuld not want to be 6 feet tall and I
know he is glad he's not 4'11"!  My parents aren't very tall, neither of them
are type 1 diabetic.

Type 1 diabetic for 27 years
Minimed pump for almost 6 years