It is with great sadness that I must let you all know that this Wednesday
Night will be my last time hosting the Wednesday Night Chat.  I am going
back to college and will be at school Tuesday and Thursday nights.  That
leaves me little time to spend with the family and studying.  We are also
moving and my daughter just started school.  Things are way to hectic right

Maybe in a few months I will be able to host another chat.

If anyone would like to take over the Wednesday Night Chat please let me
know.  I always have a good turn out-usually about 10-18 people.
Thank you and talk to ya'll Wednesday Night at 9:00 EDT.
In the Anytime room.

Melissa and pumpy