[IP] Plan of attack!

I can be at 170 to 200 2hrs after a meal, which is high but without any
correction, be under 70 within an hour.  I am going to change my carb ratio
from 1-15 to 1-14 and lower my basal from .03 to .02 starting 2hrs prior to
the drop I have been experiencing.  I eat my meals about the same time each
day and never eat in-between them.  Hopefully the carb ratio change will
bring down my blood sugar 2hrs after a meal and the lowering of the basal
will help avoid the low I have been having.

I hope I am on the right track.