[IP] Re:TCOYD conference

Can you give a bit more info on the conference? Like how long, how much
money, where exactly in Raleigh, and how do you sign up? I'm in Richmond,
and may be into going.

Maureen M.

PS Does anyone remember the SETABAID conferences in the 80's? It was
diabetes spelled backwards, and highlighted new research and technology.
My Mom and I went to two of them in the DC area. Are they still going?