Re: [IP] Where are the good endos?

Hi! I live in Central Idaho. My Endo is in Bellingham,
WA., which is 500 miles away. I have not been able to
find a good one around me since I moved here in 1995.
I am about 4 hours north of Boise, but my daughter is
going to go to college there starting Fall of 2001, so
I wouldn't mind finding one there. Lewiston is about
75 miles away, but everyone says there isn't a good
one there, either. If anyone knows about a good one in
Idaho, let me know !! thanks, Sue