Re: [IP] Height (and lack thereof...)

Nope I am not shorter..I am 5'6 1/2" My sister is shorter then me and my
2daughters are shorter then me my son is over 6 feet but none have
diabetes. My mom is very short and she does have diabetes. My there are
short and tall people in my family. My grandfather was type I and was tall.
(paternal_ and 2 maternal great uncles with type I were very short but I
doubt that was diabetes.  I think that may have been ancestry/hereditary.