[IP] strips for sale

I got a friend (off IP) who has four boxes of Profile Strips (100 in each
box).  She got them by mistake and her supply place wont take them back and I
am fully stocked for the next millenium...

so...the first person who emails me PRIVATELY gets HER email address.  She
wants $20 for all 4 boxes (plus postage, I am sure...).  Posts to digest do
not count, as I will not read it til tomorrow probably!

Let the email frenzy begin

Sara SP