[IP] Freestyle Meter and 50/50 pharmacy

Another note, I thought 50/50 pharmacy people will be interested in!

Robin
Mom to Kevin

Dear Ms. Ramm,

Thank you for your reply. I have spoken with our local sales team who have
spoken with Fifty 50 Pharmacy in detail for some time now. We are, indeed,
very interested in their stocking the product. Unfortunately, we have not
been able to coordinate the pricing discounts they would like. The strongest
influence on their carrying the product will be customer interest and your
family's desire to have it.

I wish you all the best in helping to persuade Fifty 50 to stock our
product. We are trying too on this end.

Regards,
Steve Bubrick