[IP] tomorrows our BIG day!

Hi pumpers!

As of tomorrow, we get to "officially" be a pumper!!  We are very excited,
but VERY nervous (or at least I am!).  There is so much to know!  I wan to
thank all of you for all of your knowledge & support!  I have learned so much
from all of you!  Tomorrow is a big step!  I am resting a little easier than
the other's going through our pump training course, just because I know that
I have you all to answer questions at any time of the day!! I have told the
others about this list, but most did not have Internet access.......what is
this world coming to??

Thanks again for everything.......and wish us luck!  I am SURE I will be
posting to the list again soon!!

Teresa  (mom to Justin - 15   dx'd 8/98 - not pumping yet, but soon)
                                                           VERY VERY SOON!