Re: [IP] The Countdown begins...

In a message dated 8/14/00 6:53:29 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I don't suppose 22 units of NPH would be very smart to take the
 same morning I start the pump though.  I believe I will just skip my NPH
 morning. >>

Gosh, good thing you're paying attention.  Yes, Sherry, you are absolutely
right.  Do take your regular to cover your breakfast, and no, don't take the
NPH.  When you start pumping the H, the basal will take the place of the NPH.
 Pretty scarry that the receptionist is giving you medical advice like that!!

Good luck,