[IP] The Countdown begins...

My appointment to start the pump is tomorrow at 10:15.  I am excited, but I am also
getting very nervous. My doctor never called me about adjusting my injections the
today or tomorrow morning to accomidate.  His not-so-bright receptionist said to just
leave them the same.  I don't suppose 22 units of NPH would be very smart to take the
same morning I start the pump though.  I believe I will just skip my NPH tomorrow
morning.
I WANT TO THANK BOB AND DIANE FOR THE NICE WELCOME CARDS.  That was very sweet of you
two!  By the way, is the digest getting longer and longer?  I spent 45 min. of office
time reading my email this morning.  I may soon be fired.  haha
Well, wish me luck tomorrow. Looks like I will soon be one of the Collective.  I too
will be Borg.

Sherry C. from Bowling Green, KY