[IP] Experiences

Cheri your comments about the teenage campers not knowing how to manage
their pumps really made me think. There's so much we have to teach
Brynn. I've had to learn so much in such a short time, but I know that I
will have to transfer that knowledge and eventually loosen the reigns.
It's very daunting to imagine trusting him with everything that I've
worked so hard to learn. Your experience shows how important this will
be for Brynn. Thanks Teresa mom to Brynn 3, pumping 5 mos.