[IP] chat directed to under middleagers

Hey all--
 Ok, it's been loads of fun in the chat room, but
sometimes you just want to speak with folks a little
under your parent's age:-) Where you don't seem
hormonal:-) (no offense, but I do get somewhat
offended always being asked my age)  to the other
people, so tonight, at 9pm in the OFF-TOPIC room, I'll
be hanging out, and anyone who wants to chat is
welcome. There is no age requirement obviously, but
come on, something interesting! Not a regular chat,
but just a drop in, so if you're around, drop in for a
few, even if you are over 30!
go to www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail  Free email you can access from anywhere!