Re: [IP] tubing over or under

I find that if I go approx 1/3 to 1/2 the way down the thigh and along the
outside, I get that best absorption of any site that I use, I use
sils/tenders and that has become my favorite site.  I find that if I put the
tubing above the underwear then put a strip of paper tape (allergic to other
kinds) straight across the tubing (about 4 inches or so)  iv prep first, I
have less problem of yanking out the site. I avoid the upper/front area of
thigh because I just don't get as good absorption and I find that with the
quad muscle it just is not as comfy.

I hope it helps.

aka Mouse