Re: [IP] rice cakes

>  5 mini rice cakes apple cinnamon=12 carbs.
>  1 mini cochocolate crunch cakes=10 carbs
> Dad is right, thy have a real high glycemic index 110. They are not low
> calorie either both are 50 calories per serving,five for the mini rice cake
> apple cinamon and 50 for the  single chocolate cake, sorry, spot

The plain big rice cakes have only 8 carbs a piece.  They are pretty filling
too.  They just have a high glycemic index.  Cheese ones are also low in
carbs.  So, you need to bolus ahead for them.  I eat them a lot since they are
lo cal and great for the munchies -- long commute towork or when grading
papers.