[IP] rice cakes

Amy Martin wrote:
Does anyone know..I know rice cakes (I like cinnamon
streusel and the chocolate one) are they high or low
glycemic index? I thought they were healthy b/c of the
few calories nad low fat but my dad told me they have
a high GI..lwho knows, but with the flavor I'd figure
it'd be a low value!
 5 mini rice cakes apple cinnamon=12 carbs.
 1 mini cochocolate crunch cakes=10 carbs
Dad is right, thy have a real high glycemic index 110. They are not low
calorie either both are 50 calories per serving,five for the mini rice cake
apple cinamon and 50 for the  single chocolate cake, sorry, spot