[IP] PureLine Comforts vs. Disetronic Tenders

Pommy Mommy Wrote:

"I'd like to know where to get "comforts". I have only the MM and the
Disetronic webs and 'phone numbers and of course they will sell their
own...I'd like to find out the price difference and where to get 'em."

I cannot tell you the actual cost difference between the Disetronic
Tenders and the PureLine Comforts. However, my insurance company
indicated the Comforts are quite a bit cheaper.

The name/address of the supplier listed on the Pureline box is:

Chronimed Pharmacy
10900 Red Circle Drive
Minnetonka, MN  55343

Hope this helps.