Re: [IP] Great reply: Freestyle

I want to try one B-4 buying, if my eyes aren't good enough, I'm out the
money-which I simply can't afford right now. Sounds good, but if my ability
to use it isn't up to par, I've a new meter and a bunch of strips I can't
use and I am sure all of you know I would not get half of what I paid for it
if I sold it.
My insurance is like trying to pull teeth re; new meters and strips
Pommy Mommy.
Jenny S.