[IP] Al-Anon, AA/NA/ Nar-Anon

SNIP>>>>>>>could I suggest that your wife may find Al-Anon helpful? And you
may as well. It was a lifesaver to me when I was in high school, trying
to deal with all these alcoholics. It really may help her deal with her
issues with her Dad, and ultimately disassociate those issues from your
diabetes. You're more than welcome to reply to me off-list about this
topic. <<<<<<<SNIP

Al-Anon was a real eye-opener and so supportive for me and for my Dad.  I
drug him kicking and screaming to his first meeting after I had been to a
few.  When he got there (and saw a lot of friends) he realized how valuable
and supportive it was and I believe it kept him from committing suicide over
my mother's advanced disease of alcoholism.   There is so much to help you
cope with what is going on there.  Such wonderful people.  I cannot
recommend it highly enough.   AND remember, it is an anonymous group  What
is said there, stays there.  Scouts Honor!