Re: [IP] rice cakes

Most of the flavored rice cakes have  of sugar in them. I would check on
the package where the carbs and sugar content are listed.  I get into
trouble with the plain rice cakes and many times have gotten into too high
BGs. They are easy to nibble on and easy to forget that everything has
carbs. I know the chocolate ones threw me for a real high. How do they
affect your BGs?
Check the back of the package and you will be able to bolus for them.
I don't have those here otherwise I would look for you.