[IP] Freestyle

I just wanted to mention, regarding the Freestyle
meter.  We love it and have switched over to it
completely.  Wal-Mart sells it for about $10 less than
the manufacturer (about $65) and Therasense has a $40
rebate (at least they did when we purchased ours).

You can still use your fingers if you want, just put
the dark blue adapter on the lancing device instead of
the clear one.  The readouts are large, quick and
accurate.  It's a great little meter and the amount of
blood required is tiny!

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail  Free email you can access from anywhere!