Re: [IP] tubing over or under

Sara Smarty Pants said:

>>I tell ya, it just doesn't matter....chances are VERY good that you will
forget it's there and next time you really gotta go, you will yank them
drawers down, and get an automatic leg wax....similar to the one I got the
other day...yowch...my suggestion...no underwear.  but then I AM Sara

Sara, yup, almost yanked that sucker out the first time I had to go.
Complete forgot it was there!  I'm glad I tried it, but I'm not sure I'm
getting good, consistant absorption there since I'm tending to be high in
the am and then dropping out by evening time.  Same thing happened with
shots, so I may have to give up the thigh sites, at least for awhile yet.