[IP] Great reply: Freestyle

I wrote to Therasense company who carries the Freestyle Meter (we love...did
I mention that?) and this is his reply. Just thought you would be interested!

Dear Ms. Ramm,

Thank you for your message and for purchasing FreeStyle. We are delighted
that Kevin is using it successfully.

I am not sure what Fifty 50 Pharmacy means by "they couldn't get a good deal
with your company." We sell our products at one standard price to all retail
outlets, regardless of size. It may be that they wanted to order directly
from TheraSense and could not meet minimum order size requirements and were
thus referred to a drug wholesaler to order the product.

If you would like to send me their address and your contact I would be happy
to refer a sales representative to speak with them regarding their ordering

Steve Bubrick
Sr. Manager of Service & eCommerce
1360 South Loop Road
Alameda, CA  94502
(510) 749-5487
(510) 749-5401 {Fax}
email @ redacted
Customer Service (toll-free): 1-888-522-5226