[IP] Upgrading to the Disetronic V-TRON

Thanks to so many of you for all the information you've provided since I
joined this list, a week ago.

Upgrading to the Disetronic V-Tron: I see you can download (using
infrared) pump data into pc's with the new V-TRON from Disetronic.
Anyone heard of any trade-in program with an OLD H-TRON? The Disetronic
site (

Upgrading to the Disetronic V-Tron: I see you can download (using
infrared) pump data into pc's with the new V-TRON from Disetronic.
Anyone heard of any trade-in program with an OLD H-TRON? The Disetronic
site (http://www.disetronic-usa.com/power.htm) mentions those people who
purchased new H-TRONS between March 1st and July 14th, 2000 could try
out the V-TRONS when they became available.

Anyone tried one, yet? How would you compare it to the H-TRON?  Many
thanks!

Kimberly/Glendale, AZ/Type I for 8 years/Pumping since 1995