[IP] Pumpers in Phoenix?

How would I find out about Pumper groups in Phoenix?

Is there a list or nationwide directory of pumper groups? I've never
been to a single group meeting (or diabetic expo, etc.) about
diabetes... and I'm not sure I *would* go, however, it sounds like a lot
of you go and enjoy it... so perhaps I'm missing something. Any hints on
how to find out about this type of thing?

Many thanks --

Kimberly/Type I/Pumping since 1995/Glendale, AZ