[IP] Infusion Sets

Infusion Sets: I've been pumping since 1995 (Disetronic H-TRONplus V100)
and I use the Disetronic "Tenders" (off brand is the PureLine
"Comforts") for infusion sets. I don't have the problem with
"disconnecting" that I've been hearing a number of you mention. The
Tenders do have quite the long feeder Cannula - but they now have teflon
coatings so are not too bad to insert. I only use my abdomen, and yes,
it is covered with red scars. Once in, I don't feel 'em.

Type I for 8 years/Pumping in Glendale, AZ