Re: [IP] Re:scarring at sites

I've had a pump for 18 years and have had this problem at certain points.  I
don't know which sets you're using but I find that the silhouettes cause the
least problems and the bent needle (kind with metal needles) cause the most.
Neosporin doesn't seem to help much and it isn't too good to overuse antibiotics
or they stop working altogether.  The tighter my control, the less I get of
these.  I don't have any exact cause and effect -- just that I go through periods
when it is worse and when my control is bad it is worse.  Consistent, moderate,
frequent exercise seems to correspond to periods when there are less of them.

Hope that helps a little.

Ruth