Re: [IP] rice cakes

See Rick Mendosa's web site. He has excellent lists of GI's for a wide
variety of foods.

See the LINKS page of the web site about 3/4 way down in the "other" portion

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/links.shtml#other

On-line Resources for Diabetes
    Rick Mendosa's REALLY GOOD list of resources
        Glycemic Index Ranking of foods based on their immediate effect
          on blood glucose (bG or blood sugar)
          levels.
        Glycemic Index Lists There are two listings of the Glycemic
          Index below. The first is based on food
          categories subdivided into specific foods. The second list is
          ordered by the GI.

All highly refined grains have high GI's

Michael