[IP] Where are the good endos?

I have a frustrating situation.  My medical group has ONE endo for the whole
group. Although, he is nice I have been somewhat frustrated with the care and
help I have received from him.  In Feb after having many lows and trying to
adjust basals on my own I went in to see him and his only suggestion was to
switch from Novolin R to Lispro.  My last primary care doctor was an endo and
I could talk with her regarding problems I was having and she would usually
give me a few suggestions to try. Now I feel as though I am on my own and
since there is only this one endo within my medical group I have no where to
turn for help.

I am very insulin sensitive and lately I have had fluctuating basals.  If I
go up .1 in my basal I may run low and if I go down .1 I go high.  I really
would like an endo I can talk to and work with.  Does anyone have any
suggestions?  Has anyone gone outside their medical group to see and endo?
Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I am currently doing the bloodsugar
roller coaster and would really like to find some help as I've just resorted
to trying to control it on my own.

Thanks for listening,  Linda