[IP] over or under

Roselea who is doing a thigh site, asked
>  Now, what do I do with
>  my underwear?  Over the tube or under the tube?

I tell ya, it just doesn't matter....chances are VERY good that you will
forget it's there and next time you really gotta go, you will yank them
drawers down, and get an automatic leg wax....similar to the one I got the
other day...yowch...my suggestion...no underwear.  but then I AM Sara SP...

CHAT SUNDAY NIGHT!!!  11pm