[IP] Ignorance and Understanding

Past thread here - (couldn't find post) but I've also noticed  a side effect
from my DM is empathy. I have a family member who I'm sure has a behavioral
or social (I don't know clinical name) disorder. For some reason, I've
noticed consistent patterns in her behaviors which make me think she is ill.
I can see it clearly and behavior doesn't offend me anymore.

Ironically, this same person expressed to my husband and me her concern that
I might become violent during a hypo. Hmmmm...Maybe some "ignorants" are
actually behaviorally or socially challenged (chronic offensiveness).
So we educate...

Beth H.
& Oscar