[IP] Re: all this diet soda info

Moutain Dew (and I'm sure Diet Mountain Dew) contains a LOT more
caffeine than other sodas. That might explain it! :)

Amy said:
I have at times wondered, when I drink Diet Mountain
Dew..usually a 16 oz bottle I see 300s, and I've only
really noticed this jump on days I drink Diet Mt.
Dew....

--
Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children)
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Vista/9590/index.html