[IP] Re: all this diet soda info

Moutain Dew (and I'm sure Diet Mountain Dew) contains a LOT more
caffeine than other sodas. That might explain it! :)

Amy said:
I have at times wondered, when I drink Diet Mountain
Dew..usually a 16 oz bottle I see 300s, and I've only
really noticed this jump on days I drink Diet Mt.

Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children)
"May I walk with Beauty before me. May I walk with Beauty behind
me. May I walk with Beauty above me. May I walk with Beauty below
me. May I walk with Beauty all around me. As I walk the Beauty
way." Navajo prayer