[IP] Re: vision loss vs pumping & TCOYD

Combined reply for both
Subject: [IP] vision lost/blindness & managing with the pump ?
From: Cocuzza <email @ redacted>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 05:32:54 -0400
Subject: [IP] Anyone Going to the TCOYD Conference in Raleigh, NC???
From: Janet Hill <email @ redacted>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 14:16:24 -0700 (PDT)

No, I am not going to "this one", but have attended
several previous TCOYD in California, where I have
heard and met Urban Miyares, one of "us", pump user,
Thumbnail biography taken from conferences' website:

Speakers >
TCOYD Touring Speaker, Urban Miyares is a multi-disabled and blinded Vietnam
veteran, businessperson, author, and business columnist, lecturer, inventor
and patent holder, television personality, world-class athlete, and founder
and president of the public charity non-profit Disabled Businesspersons

David C. Winegarden
Fremont, CA