[IP] Re:scarring at sites

i truly wanted some advice about scars on my abs from the silhouette catheter
(my skin is sensitive; i guess i scar really easily).  my abs are covered
with dark, purplish dots.  i was wondering if neopsporin over the insertion
site prior to insertion might help?  i did notice that i went less deep with
my last site, and the hole is smaller.  any advice? if this is just the way
it goes, i'll leave y'all alone!  much thanks!