[IP] Pump lingo

Hi Jane,
Don't know about every one else, but we say what Jenna's ratio is to
describe boluses.  Like, she gets one unit per 10 grams of carbs for
breakfast, or for the initiated, we just say one-to-ten for breakfast.  It
is awkward, sometimes you just have to use a lot of words to describe what
you mean.   But, the 1:10 thing means one unit of insulin for every 10 grams
of carbs.

Nancy Morgan

<<I did not know how to express
my bolus rates - HOW do you do that?  What do I say - OK, for a slice of
bread, I bolus 1.7?  Do you say it by carbs?  >>

Thanks, Jane (who finds this list incredibly useful)