[IP] Re: IP] I did it! I did a thigh site!

Hey RoseLea,
Inspired by the adventuresome folks on this list, I tried the thigh for the
first time last week too.  First one worked great, second one was the one
that got yanked out at some point after my surgery.  Just a warning:  I never
had a problem w/the set coming out in my adbomen.  In this case the adhesive
on the sil  just let go.  Still don't know why.  I'm going with extra tape on
the thigh now.  Of course as always YMMV.

In a message dated 8/12/0 9:33:58 AM, "RoseLea" <email @ redacted>