[IP] Eileen and her new pump

Just wanted to let everybody know that after having an awful week with very
high bgs, things are evening out. Endo raised basal rate by .01 and things
are better. Still am getting very high bg after a set change, even though I
leave the old set in for 2-3 hours as was recommended to me by several
pumpers on this list. Is this normal, does it happen to everybody? Some
advice will be appreciated. I love this list, what would I have done without
it???   Thanks for all the support I got last week, when I was ready to go

mom to Eileen pumping 3 weeks and loving it!!