[IP] I Need Sticky Sticky Site Tape!

Can anybody tell me if the rough, very sticky tape that comes in the
Sof-set micro infusion sets can be bought seperately? I'm trying to use
both micros and sils depending on the site(sof-set =abdomen, hip,
sils=legs). On days when I'm very active and working outside in the
Texas heat( 95-105 degrees), my sil sites will work themselves loose.
Doesn't happen with 2 tape combination with micros. I'm wondering if I
can put down a layer of the rough, stick tape, poke my sill through it
and then press sil tape down on the other tape? Any other ideas on how
to make them stay put? Have had A1cs in the 6.1-6.3 with pump but am
worried about my next one due to bad sites and sites coming out leading
to some bgs in the 300-400 range!!!!!YIKES
age 37, dxd 1981, pumping since Jan 2000