[IP] I did it! I did a thigh site!

Today I used a thigh site for the first time.  I was a little nervous about
it (don't know why I should have been, gave shots there for years), but it
was very easy to do.  I was amazed at how easy it was... Dauna and Melissa,
I said I would try one soon... :o)  Thanks to Sheilagh and Erinn for
inspiring me to do it... sheesh feel like I'm at an Academy Awards.  *grin*
Anyways, waiting to see what the absorption will be like, hopefully it will
be fine, I'd like to give my abdomen a little rest.  Now, what do I do with
my underwear?  Over the tube or under the tube? LOL

RoseLea and Max...