[IP] infusion sets mean AIDS or ?

> Well, of course I agree with that sentiment (about not passing HIV disease
> on to others), but *where* did she/they get the idea that an infusion site
> means AIDS?

I have had two people in the last 17 years (in 11 more days) TELL me that my
coin purse (colored ones to match my clothes, that Bluda Sue hangs out in)
with tiny, clear, flexible tubing is a  COLOSTOMY BAG!!   Wrong color
interior, wrong size. lol And I don't think anyone can tell when someone has
that type of bag. They are completely hidden!  Duhhhh