[IP] More on the *Fake* Agency

> Can you upload the handout you made for the group? And get a mac,
> you can do some amazing graphic stuff for the presentation.
> Scooter

Tell you what, if anyone wants the handout, e-mail me privately
(email @ redacted) and I think I
can manage to copy it onto an e-mail from my disk. The presentation is not
pumping, but each *student* (a.k.a. volunteer) will represent their own
agency (Scouts, Big Bro/Sis, etc. - any UW agency) and when I'm done (2.5
hrs) giving them the finer points of polishing a speech, I have another TM
(Toastmaster) who will give them an example of how to deliver their message
of appeal. Instead of choosing one of their agencies, we decided to have a
*generic* one and a light bulb glared - PUMPS! So that is how this is coming
about. As a sideline, I figured the volunteers will have handouts of their
agencies when they go *out there* so I made up a handout for our example
agency. But, our handout is REAL (as opposed to Fake) and this is a side
benefit to get the word about pumping out. Woohoo!  BTW, the handout is
*real* copy paper (green) - not a shiny whatchamacallit. lol