[IP] Fake Agency

> From: "Vern Catron" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: RE: [IP] More on the *Fake* Agency
> Have you set up a PowerPoint presentation yet?  These are great tools with
> laptop and a projector.  You can even incorporate sound and video into it
> for real punch.

Now you are speaking a foreign language. lol  I'm doing pretty well putting
my fingers on this here keyboard (no one's ever been able to tell me what
*Scroll Lock* is for or does). The whole point of this meeting is to cram my
12+ years of speaking training into 3-6 hours so the volunteers will be
comfortable *soliciting.* This Fake Agency idea was concocted as a REAL
example. But everything said about pumping/pumps will be true! It's the
*agency* that is fake.  I already have a mini seminar set up to work the
teaching in. I've named it L-I-Ps H-A-V-E G-A-B since that's the only
acronym I could come up with that made sense and ended with a MUST *B*. I
love it when a plan comes together.