[IP] vision lost/blindness & managing with the pump ?

Hello everyone, I would like any kind of insight on using the insulin
pump and being visually impared.  When I woke up this past Friday, I was
devestated.  I could not see.  I lost my right eye to diabetic retin.
last year, so all I was depening on was my left.  I went on the inuslin
pump in May and love it.  I've been constantly to the eye doctor to keep
a close eye on my vision and until friday I was at a very good
standstill.  It seems I now have a hemorage in my eye, which thank the
heaven above, my sight has been improving.  At least now I can read my
glucose machine and my insulin pump.  Friday scared the daylights out of
me and I know its reality that someday I may be totally blind and I just
wanted to know if there is anyone out there on the insulin pump who is
visually impared and how you managed.  What kind of devices and such are
there to help.  I called the Commission of the blind today and they
really didn't have much to say about the insulin pump and help so I
called Mini Med.  I really didn't get much information except the basics
except to buy a magnifying lobe w/ light and then to use the audio sound
to deliver insulin, but we all know there is alot more to just
delivering insulin.  I just wanted to get any information that I could
just in case it gets worse, hopefully it will keep improving.

If at all possible please email me directly, therefore my husband can
retrieve my messages and print them out for me to read.  Trying to
explain to him how to get to this website and chat is a chore in itself.
 Gotta love him.

Thank you,