Re: [IP] Reasonable accommodations, formerly I need Everyones help-Please

You are Correct. The main function of my job is sales, and the secondary
function of the job is to manage the route(delivery) guys. On extreme
occasions, I may have to cover one of the route guys. Here is more of the
problem. According to the Texas DOT, everything is fine, however, the USDOT
says I can't cross state lines since I have diabetes controlled by insulin.
Also, The Federal Highway Administration can grant waivers for this. And in
a 1996 study, they found diabetic drivers to get in less property damaged
accidents, less injury involved accidents, and had 0 fatality accidents
during 1 2 years study. Therefore, I believe that 1) The DOT is
discriminating against me and all diabetics, and 2) The company isn't being
accomodating since this occurance is very rare. Will keep everyone informed
as it develops. I am currently contacting my congressmen and Senetors,
asking for there help against the US DOT. If anyone has any contact, Id
appreciate it.

Sincerely

Jimm (The guys who wants a job selling coffee and food)

Hook Em' Horns---