[IP] yet another post on coke

email @ redacted wrote
>  haven't had diet coke in 2 weeks, trying to cut down on the
>  caffeine so I've been drinking diet sprite,  and sugars range
> from 80-115 all day.  Normally they range from 150-250

just a point of information that there is a known connection between caffeine
and higher blood sugars...NOT everyone has this reaction, but some
do...before you blame Coke for having sugar in it, try drinking black coffee
a few days in a row and see what happens to your bg. Of course, you may NOT
have a reaction to caffeine, adn you very well MIGHT have gotten some of the
same tainted batch that Randall was talking about, but as with everything
else with diabetes, there is NEVER a simple single solution to any problem

Sara who likes lots of milk and sugar in her coffee...and doesnt mind having
to bolus more for IT, than the angel food muffin!