[IP] DR Pepper

Trish wrote
> (For what it's worth, I was under the impression real Southern
> gals drank Dr.  Pepper, which is, btw, heaven with peanuts plopped in.)

hey...us REAL southern girls know there is no PERIOD in Dr      heh heh. and
I must say no one on EITHER side of my southern family (beaumont, lake
charles, lafayette, baton rouge, savannah, or atlanta) has ever mentioned
putting peanuts in anything, other than in the blender to make peanut butter

and just to keep it on topic.  i had to bolus an extra unit for my lunch
today cuz I put honey on my pb samich instead of just chunky pb....damn that
natural sugar!!!