[IP] menstruation onset age

Sue wrote
>  noticed that menstruation onset age was later than usual or expected

I was diagnosed at 10 1/2....was sub 5' until I started on 2 shots a day at
age 14.   Grew 2" in all directions...up AND out and finally become one of
the "unclean" three months after i turned 16...I could drive to the store for
tampons before I needed to!

and since I didn't tell my mom I was sneaking ice cream bars...i didn't see
the need to tell her about this either...she probably still thinks i havent
starte...could explain why she treats me like such a child at times...LOL

Sara SP