[IP] Freestyle Meter

I just wanted to tell you all that this meter is a wonderful godsend!!!!!
Unbelievable. It doesn't hurt Kevin, and it only takes a pinhead amount of
blood and the best part is that it gives results in less than 10 seconds! We
were floored!!!!

You know you need to get out more when a new meter gets you this excited! ha

Now to find the strips where they submit my insurance too!

Just thought you'd like to know. (it's tiny too!)

Mom to Kevin, 12, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99